www.friendofmine.com.au is owned by Friend of Mine Clothing pty ltd
The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of the Friend of Mine website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these rules and regulations, as they may be modified by Friend of Mine at any time and posted on this website.
Intellectual property rights
Friend of Mine’s website and all of its content, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio are the intellectual property of Friend of Mine Clothing Pty ltd. All content is provided by Friend of Mine as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used for personal information and product ordering purposes and non-commercial use only. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this site or any of it’s content without our prior written permission. You may not use this website, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these materials is prohibited.
Reproduction or misuse of any trademarks and logos on the Friend of Mine website is strictly prohibited and remain the intellectual property of Friend of Mine Clothing Pty ltd and it’s affiliated suppliers. Friend of Mine and it’s affiliated suppliers retain all rights regarding their trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks and are protected by local and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of the Friend of Mine website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Friend of Mine website is strictly prohibited.
As a customer of Friend of Mine you have the right to expect that:
1. Any products you order through Friend of Mine will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this site;
2. Certain remedies will be followed if a product is agreed to be defective;
3. You have the choice of a full refund or a store credit if a defective product is unable to be repaired or replaced
For more information about your rights contact your local Trading Standards Bureau.
As a Friend of Mine account holder you agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of your account and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated our terms and conditions, we may deny you access to this website on a temporary or permanent basis.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on www.friendofmine.com.au you will need to register. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address [email protected]
Prices can be displayed on the Friend of Mine website in Australian Dollars, United States Dollars, GBP Sterlings or Euros. Friend of Mine is currently based in Australia , GST is chargeable on all orders shipped to Australian addresses. Orders shipped internationally do not incur GST and will be reflected in the total amount on the confirm order page where the shipping address is located outside of Australia.
Friend of Mine process all payments through eWay www.eway.com.au and Paypal
Eligibility to purchase
With the exception of Paypal and Paypal credit card purchases all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved payment gateway eWay.
Purchasing products on www.friendofmine.com.au is only available to individuals who meet our terms of eligibility. All purchasers must be over 18 years of age. All purchasers must have been issued with either a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to www.eway.com.au or Paypal or a valid Paypal account. The individual’s application to open an account must be acceptable toFriend of Mine and the individual agrees to authorise www.eway.com.au and Paypal, (on behalf of Friend of Mine) to process the charge or charges on their credit card or Paypal account in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorise www.eway.com.au and Paypal, (on behalf of Friend of Mine) to perform credit checks to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that eWay and Paypal on behalf of Friend of Mine, may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received and your credit card or Paypal account has been charged.
Your card is debited at the time you submitted your order at Paypal or via eWay on our website. If your order has not been approved you will be notified immediately via our website or by Paypal.
In the rare instance that your order is approved but any of the items you have ordered are not available, we will contact you immediately by phone or email to arrange for a full refund or product exchange if preferred. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Friend of Mine will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. Friend of Mine’s website and communication is always conducted in English and therefore the final sale contract will also be in English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. With the exception of Paypal and Paypal credit card purchases all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved payment gateway eWay. We also accept orders via email. Simply email [email protected] to let us know what you want, and your method of payment. We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, Friend of Mine uses GeoTrust Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology that ensures safe Internet transmission of your personal and credit card information.
Cancellation by us
At Friend of Mine we will do our best to ensure your order is fulfilled. However, we reserve the right to cancel the order if one or other of the following circumstances apply:
• we do not have sufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
• we do not deliver to your area or country
In the event of cancellation, we will contact you by e-mail, or phone within 24 hours of receiving your order. If we cannot fulfil the order we will re-credit your account immediately. Friend of Mine will re-credit your account for the value of the goods and shipping only. Friend of Mine does not reimburse any bank charges you may have incurred in the transaction.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Cancellation by you
Friend of Mine aims to ship any orders received before 1pm that same day (excluding Fridays and Australian public holidays). If you contact us and the order has already shipped we cannot cancel the order. However if the order has not been shipped Friend of Mine will happily cancel the order and re-credit your account.
To cancel your order before it is shipped we encourage you to contact us in no less than 2 hours from completing the order via email at [email protected]
Insurance and Delivery
Friend of Mine insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Friend of Mine and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that although we aim to dispatch orders made before 1pm the same day we cannot dispatch all orders immediately. Reasons Friend of Mine cannot dispatch an order the same day are as follows:
• Order was placed after 1pm (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order was placed on a Friday or public holiday (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order could not be fulfilled i.e. item is out of stock and we are sourcing options
• Courier delays or unavailability
In the event an order cannot be fulfilled Friend of Mine will contact you immediately to arrange an alternative product or refund.
Friend of Mine cannot be held responsible for courier delays and circumstances out of our control. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, Friend of Mine are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. See our Delivery Information section for more information of delivery timeframes.
Friend of Mines Printed and e-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Card amounts can only be redeemed in the Australian dollars only.
- All Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed through the www.friendofmine.com.au website.
- All Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Items purchased using a Gift Card may be exchanged according to our standard store policies just like any other Friend of Mine online purchase.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with your credit card or Paypal account
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will remain on your Gift Card and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via the Gift Card page within the My Account section.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- e-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
- Friend of Mine is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Please verify the recipient's email address before purchasing an e-Gift CardFriend of Mine is not responsible for misspellings in this address that may result in it being sent and used by an unintended recipient. Made by a Friend of Mine is not liable for delivery of a e-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Friend of Mine reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Friend of Mine Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
- In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional please email us we will supply a new code.
More questions about Gift Cards? Send us an email at [email protected]